Manufacturer of Non-Proprietary Commercial and Residential Elevators.
We are the leading manufacturer of non-proprietary commercial and residential elevators.
- Our hydraulic elevator systems are economical, safe and reliable. GMV has over 1 million units installed worldwide.
- Explore our low rise commercial hydraulic elevators designed to fit your budget and your needs.
- LULA elevators can economically improve accessibility. Ideal for schools, churches, libraries and medical buildings.
- Residential elevators that bring the technology and reliability of our commercial elevators into your home.
- And introducing ICON, our machine roomless traction elevator.
Whether your project calls for a commercial elevator serving two floors or twenty floors, or a residential elevator to make moving between floors effortless, GMV has a full range of non-proprietary elevators to transport passengers safely and reliably.
With over 60 years leading the non-proprietary elevator industry, GMV is committed to supplying the best elevator for your new build or modernization project. GMV elevator packages are designed to match up with products offered by the four major manufacturers.
We work with architects, home builders, and general contractors to make elevator installations easy from initial spec to final inspection.
Explore Our Elevators
Say hello to ICON, our non-proprietary machine room less traction elevator. ICON is the next generation in vertical transportation. Learn more.
Low-Rise and LULA Elevators
Affordable commercial hydraulic elevators that don’t compromise on style or ride. Learn more.
The same quality and superior safety features as our commercial elevators go into the elevator in your home. Learn more.
We want to make your job easier.
At GMV NA the independent elevator businesses are always part of our thinking.
We have developed tools to make your job easier:
- All equipment including pre-wired harnesses are tested prior to delivery eliminating the need for troubleshooting on-site.
- Wiring and components are tested before they leave our plant for easy plug-and-play connections.
- Our goal is an installed elevator that runs perfectly on the First Push.
GLOCAL – A Global Company with a Local Smile
When you choose a GMV elevator you’re also buying over 60 years of leadership in the non-proprietary elevator industry. Globally, there are over 850,000 elevators that use GMV technology. Our vast experience and knowledge stands behind every GMV elevator you purchase.
Local representation through independent elevator companies provides building owners with the installation, servicing and maintenance of the GMV elevator.
Globally supplied, locally supported.
We are here to support you!
Contact us to speak with a GMV representative.
4 Cochran Dr
206 East 9th Street, Suite 1300