EDGE Series Hydraulic Commercial Elevator
The EDGE Series passenger elevator is a non-proprietary hydraulic commercial elevator. Developed over 15 years ago, it is the proven choice for commercial projects five floors or less.
A key feature of the EDGE Series elevator is the mechanically synchronized telescopic jack which rarely has out of synchronization issues.
- Holeless twin 1:1 direct acting system using two single stage jacks, 2 stage or 3 stage mechanically synchronized telescopic jacks.
- Available in standard cabs sizes and deep cab sizes.
- The perfect solution for almost any low-rise building including apartments, hotels and retail outlets.
- Designed for a fast, trouble-free installation.
Get to Know the EDGE Hydraulic Elevator Better.
Cab Capacities & Door Arrangements:
The EDGE is available with standard cab and deep cab capacities.
- Standard cabs: 2100 lb (953 kg), 2500 lb (1134 kg), 3000 lb (1361 kg), 3500 lb (1588 kg)
- Deep cabs: 2300 lb (1311 kg), 2890 lb (1311 kg), 3500 lb (1588 kg), 4000 lb (1814 kg)
Available cab configurations are: Front Only and Front and Side.
Some EDGE cabs meet the IBC stretcher compatibility requirements.
Available Cab Sizes and Door Arrangements
- Non-proprietary 360 Controller micro control system with on-board diagnosis. Meets, or exceeds all necessary compliance to ASME A17.1/CSA B44 code.
- Type: Holeless twin 1:1 direct acting hydraulic.
- Standard safety features include emergency lighting in the event of power outage, CSA/UL approved hoistway door interlocks and hands-free programmable speaker phone.
Some information you may find helpful:
Learn more about the EDGE elevators that meet IBC stretcher compatibility requirements.