BOSS Series Limited Use Limited Application (LULA) Passenger Elevators
The BOSS LULA passenger elevator is a non-proprietary hydraulic elevator designed for lower cost commercial elevator projects. Developed over 20 years ago, the BOSS LULA elevator is ideal for schools, offices, libraries and senior residences who want to increase accessibility in their buildings.
Architects and building owners will appreciate BOSS LULA Series passenger elevators for their low-rise building projects with limited budgets.
- Holeless cantilever 1:1 direct acting system requires no ropes or safeties. The advantage of direct acting 1:1 is a smooth ride with almost no movement when entering or exiting the cab.
- Cab Capacity: 1400 lbs (636 kg)
- Speed: Up to 30 fpm (0.15 m/s)
- Designed for a fast, trouble-free installation.
Get to Know the BOSS LULA Better.
Nominal Cab Sizes & Door Arrangements:
Our BOSS LULA commercial elevator is available in three nominal cab sizes:
- 42″ x 60″
- 48″ x 54″
- 51″ x 51″
Available door arrangements are: Front Only, Front and Rear, and Front and Side. BOSS LULA features a 2-speed, 1 1/2 hour fire-rated automatic sliding door.
Available Cab Sizes and Door Arrangements
- Non-proprietary 360 Controller micro control system with on-board diagnosis. Meets, or exceeds all necessary compliance to ASME A17.1/CSA B44 code.
- Speed: Up to 30 fpm (0.15 m/s).
- Capacity (Duty Load): 1400 lbs (636 kg).
- One single stage jack or two stage telescopic or three stage telescopic jack.
- Hands-free programmable speaker phone and other industry leading safety features.