Icon Series MRL Traction Passenger Elevators
The ICON Series MRL traction elevator is the next generation of vertical transportation.
ICON is a completely non-proprietary machine room less traction elevator designed for commercial projects.
ICON can fit into the typical standard hydraulic elevator hoistway (shaft) sizes unlike the typical traction elevators making it possible for more retable space. This also provides a temendous opportunity for retrofitting old hydraulic elevators with new traction elevators. The ICON can be installed into any elevator manufacturers hoistway (shaft), not possible in the past.
- Highly efficient traction using 8mm BRUGG coated ropes.
- Nominal speed 100 ft/min (0.50 m/s), 150 ft/min (0.75 m/s), 200 ft/min (1.0 m/s) or 350 ft/min (1.8 m/s). Note: Other speeds available upon request.
- Standard cab and Deep cab available.
- Stretcher compatible cabs that meet IBC specifications available.
- Designed for a fast, trouble-free installation by the GMV Advantge Partner and inspection by Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ).
- Quiet smooth ride through all phases of travel due to the introduction of the world-renown Ziehl Abegg gearless traction machine/motor.
Get to Know The ICON MRL Better.
The ICON MRL traction commercial elevator is available in a variety of capacities in standard cabs and deep cabs.
- Standard cabs: 2100 lbs (953 kg), 2500 lbs (1134 kg), 3000 lbs (1361 kg) 3500 lbs (1588 kg).
- Deep cabs: 2300 lbs (1043 kg), 2890 lbs (1311 kg), 3500 lbs (1588 kg), 4000 lbs (1814 kg).
Some cabs are stretcher compatible and meet the IBC stretcher requirements.
Available cab configurations: Front Only and Front and Rear.
The landing entrance is an efficient CSA approved, closed loop 24-volt DC drive door operator.
- Non-proprietary 360 Controller micro control system with on-board diagnosis. Meets, or exceeds all necessary compliance to ASME A17.1/CSA B44 code.
- Capacity (Duty Load): From 2100 lbs (953 kg) to 4000 lbs (1814 kg).
- Safety features include: emergency lighting in the event of a power outage, hands-free programmable speaker phone and door restrictor.
Some information you may find useful :