VEU Series Residential Elevator
The VEU Series residential elevator is a non-proprietary hydraulic elevator designed for home use. The VEU brings the advanced technology and commercial grade components in a home elevator application.
Key to the success of our VEU elevator is ensuring our residential elevator keeps up to date with code requirements and putting homeowner safety ahead of everything else.
- A proven 2:1 roped hydraulic lifting system.
- Cab Capacity: 950 lb (431 kg)
- Speed: Up to 40 fpm (0.2 m/s)
- Available machine room less or machine room.
- Designed for a fast, trouble-free installation.
Get to Know the VEU Residential Elevator Better.
Nominal Cab Sizes & Door Arrangements:
The VEU is customizable in 1″ increments to a maximum of 15 square feet (1.4 sq m) with a duty load of 950 lb (431 kg).
Available door arrangements are: Front Only, Front and Rear, and Front and Side. For safety reasons VEU is only available with fully automatic sliding doors.
Available Cab Sizes and Door Arrangements
- Cantilever 2:1 indirect arrangement with 80 mm single stage jack.
- Speed: Up to 40 fpm (0.2 m/s).
- Floors served: Up to 5
- Standard safety features include an emergency stop switch, automatic reliever (anti-creep) and micro scan motion detector full length light curtain.
- The VEU elevator 100% Complete Package – everything you need for the installation comes on one shrink wrapped pallet.
- Layout drawings provided for the installation crew to use and to use for your permit.
Designed for Fast, Efficient Installation